- What is ChinaNet?
- ChinaNet is a B2B full service media development and technology company connecting entrepreneurs in China with global business opportunity, especially in investing a franchise. We focus on small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with providing online advertising, content and brand management solutions. In addition, we start to offer online management tools with all these on a multiple communication platform (multi-channel).
- Why do ChinaNet only focus on small-medium sized franchise enterprises in China?
- There were approximately 3,000 franchise enterprises and 260,000 chain stores in China by the end of 2007, with the number increasing to approximately 5,000 and 500,000, respectively by 2012.Most popular franchise in China is in the form of SMEs. SMEs in China are responsible for approximately 60% of industrial output and approximately 75% of urban employment. SMEs are also popular destinations for workers laid-off from state-owned enterprises and recent college graduates. Series of laws and regulations in China are developed in the last few years to protect and promote SMEs as SMEs benefit from the central government's desire to increase consumer demand.
The Chinese SME market is in its early stages of growth. A large portion of SMEs are small and less-developed brands with low start-up costs (typically between $1,000 and $15,000). Sales and distribution networks are underdeveloped and open to new participants or individual investors who want to start their own businesses.
- How and when was ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. established?
- Under the leadership of Mr. Handong Cheng, who is Chairman and CEO of ChinaNet, the company has been growing continuously since its establishment in 2003 with all aspects of operations to be the leading company in the Chinese online merchant join industry.
- Where is ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. based?
- Our headquarters is in Beijing, China.
Our address in Beijing is:
No.3 MinZhuang Road, Building 6,
YuquanHuiGu Tuspark, Haidian District,
People's Republic of China
- What does "ChinaNet" mean?
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. taking the meaning "online network for Chinese people," it indicates that through innovative products and services for medium and small enterprises and entrepreneurs to create an ideal entrepreneurial home.
- Where is ChinaNet Traded?
- Now ChinaNet is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol "CNET".
- When does ChinaNet's fiscal year end?
- It ends in December of every year.
- How many shares of ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. are in the float?
- As of September 2, 2010, the float is 16.89 Million
- Who is ChinaNet's outside legal counsel?
- Loeb & Loeb LLP
345 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10154
Mitchell S. Nussbaum, Esq
- Who can I contact for the general information about the ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc.?
- Global IR Contact
Tel: +0086-10-5160-0828 ext.8015
US IR Contact
HC International, Inc.
Ted Haberfield, Executive VP
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
- Click here to submit your question using the contact us form.